Gresham,OregonEnglandDominican Republic
Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Good bye Yankee Doodle Dandy


Well, after lots of talking, thinking, praying, some more talking, and working things out, Tom and I have decided our next move will be to England. Plans can always changed, but we are moving forward with plans to move to England in May. Preliminary ideas are to move to Watford, a city just outside of London. Tom's sister Hannah lives in London, and his other sister Sarah lives in Watford, so we will be very close to his family. His parents will be just 3-4 hours away, much closer than now! Tom is looking at lots of different options for jobs, so hopefully he'll find a great one before we get there. As for me, I just have to switch my nursing license over and get a visa to work/live in England and I should be set. There is also the option of going to midwifery school, which sounds great too, but time will tell. Colin and Basil are beginning the process of immigration as well by getting a microchip placed for starters, they even have to get a passport!!! I've started studying my British language skills so I don't sound like such an amatuer! So...onward and upward to the land of fish and chips, pretty party hats, funny accents, and a new start for us. I'll keep updates coming as we figure things out, but just wanted to include everyone in the plans thus far.

2 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, what's up! Just leaving you a quick note. Noone knows about this yet, so hurry. Go to dreaming reality

 
At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jess WOW!!!!! Congrats! I love your updates. Well, i will just have to come visit you in England

 

Post a Comment

<< Home